Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Glitter's Things


Glitter


Rebecca is my friend who used to go by the name Glitter. I collected objects I found in her room to make a still life of her and asked her to dress as this cowboy character, based on exaggerations of her actual personality.

Outside of class, I often find myself creating shrine-like still lifes out of objects in my friends' rooms and in my house.  I have a tendency to collect and try to group found objects and images.

I want to work with collection of images and photographs to make storyboard zines for eventual stop motion animations possibly combined with rotoscope animation.

A previous stop-motion animation I created was called "Oohz."







No comments:

Post a Comment

That Smile!

I decided to make a 16mm animation with found footage.  I looked through johnie's collection and was mainly interested in the videos abo...