Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Work in Progress

Image for animation
I used letterpress with images to create scenes for my zine.
After I made multiple cards, I thought of grouping the images to try to create a story about marriage or how I think of marriage probably because most of my rough drafts ended up looking like Valentine's Day cards.
By using these cards I was inspired to make an animation about marriage. I have a found image from a movie that I am going to photoshop animate.
It is an image of a bride holding candles and someone behind her.

My idea for a short storyline is:

Bride is getting ready with best friend, best friend is in love with the bride, the bride realizes that she doesn't want to marry the person she is about to and she sheds a tear and the candle breaks and once it hits the ground, the audience is transported to scenes of who she really loves!

ImageImage

No comments:

Post a Comment

That Smile!

I decided to make a 16mm animation with found footage.  I looked through johnie's collection and was mainly interested in the videos abo...